To our Valued Patients and Families:
As you may know, over the past few weeks we have only been able to treat those patients with emergency needs. We are excited that many of the restrictions placed on dentists during the “stay-at-home” phase of the COVID-19 pandemic have been lifted in St. George, UT.
We are now open for all of our patients’ dental needs, including periodontal maintenance by our hygienist. We have been researching and exploring new procedures in order to treat our patients in the safest way possible. You will notice some changes when you come in for your appointment. Taking into consideration the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We want to ensure the safety and protection of our patients and staff.
If you have any questions or to make an appointment, please call our office @ 435-652-1605. All of us here at Periodontal Specialists value your trust and loyalty.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will have a desk just inside the door. We ask that you wait at this desk and someone will be out shortly to take your temperature.
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions, and once you are in our office, we will again be asking these same screening questions.
- There will be a bottle of hand sanitizer on the desk, we ask that you please sanitize your hands.
- Once your temp is taken, your hands are sanitized, and you pass the question screening, an assistant will escort you directly to a patient room.
- We ask that you please wear a mask for your protection and that of our staff. Please do not bring family or friends with you to your appointment or have them kindly wait in the car. If the patient is a minor, one healthy adult will be allowed to accompany them to their appointment. However, the adult will have their temp checked, will need to hand sanitize, and will be asked the same screening questions before being allowed inside. Parents will not be permitted in the back while surgery is being performed. Once surgery is complete the Dr will come out and explain post op instructions.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. Please know we are doing our best to accommodate patients and appointment times, while reducing the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Thomas Bradshaw DDS, Donald Echols DDS, and Staff
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: